The listed product’s material is 100% Pure leather.
- Top Quality Handmade stitching.
- High-end tailored with high-quality soft shearling from the inner side.
- Inside a Dust-Free material for your fast-paced life.
- Pockets are tailored for easily carrying Ultra-sized cell phones.
- The facility of customizable Tailor-Made jackets.
- Stainless Steel YKK Zippers are for reliable and dashing looks.
- Cossy in Autumn And Winter seasons.
- Style: Shearling Jacket, Biker Jacket, Party Wear Jacket, Leisure Jacket, Business Jacket
- Jacket/Coat Length: Short Hem Length Jacket.
- Long sleeves with precise knitted Real Shearling Fur cuffs for sheer looks and arm flexibility.
- Theme: American, Formal, Business, Leisure, Party, Christmas, and Cosplay.
- Collar Style: Shearling Fur Big Lapel Collar.
- Decorations: Shearling Fur-Knitted Collar, Cuffs, & Hem; Collar Straps; and Adjustable Cuff Straps.
- Comfortable Real Lambskin Leather Made.
- Closure: Belts.
- Warm Shearling lining inside With Two Inner Pockets
- Whether worn occasionally or on a daily basis, it is always up to the mark.
- Professional tailored Hand-Made stitching.
- Made & crafted as per the trends.
About Shearling Fur Leather Jackets:
Shearling is a skin that has been tanned, prepared, and obtained from a newly shorn sheep or lamb. Its exterior is made of trimmed fur on one side and suede on the other. Typically, the suede side is visible. Real shearling is heavier than synthetic shearling, more flexible, and has denser fur. It also breathes. Sherpa is the usual name for synthetic shearling fur. Real shearling outer skin is drab and slightly sticky to the touch, but synthetic or faux shearling has a little gloss to its outside. The feel of genuine shearling is much more pleasant than that of fake sheepskin.
Fur apparel is clothing manufactured from preserved animal skins. Fur is one of the oldest types of clothing, and it is estimated that people have used it for at least 120,000 years. The phrase ‘fur’ is frequently used to refer to a specific article of clothing made from animal furs, such as a coat, wrap, or shawl.
Humans utilize fur clothes to insulate themselves from cold weather and wind chill, but there is historical evidence of fur as a social status symbol dating back 2,000 years, with ancient Egyptian monarchs and high priests wearing leopard skins.
Fur clothing has always been worn with the fur facing inside in European and Middle Eastern cultures and with fabric on the outside of the jacket. However, in the 19th century, wearing seal fur jackets with the fur facing outwards became fashionable. Both designs are well-liked around the globe, with inside furs having a more functional heating function and external furs a more decorative fashion one.
Our Products are all made of Real Leather Material and prescribed materials without any changes as we deal in trust only and never ever compromise on the quality.
Your Trust is the biggest asset for us.